If you have struggled with your weight for many years, you may feel confused and frustrated? Where do you go from here? Over the many years I’ve worked in the field of weight management, I have seen evidence, time and time again that:
- It’s not your fault that your weight goes back on after you diet.
- It’s not because you lack self-control or motivation.
I get it.
You deserve for it not to feel like a daily struggle.
I no longer get my calculator out and work out your energy requirements in order to work out a theoretical calorie deficit. If that really worked long term, I would have the evidence for it, spanning over 20 years of my career. I don’t. If this resonates with you, let’s chat…
Is the Anchor Programme for you?
If you have been on countless diets, it is true to say traditional methods to support you to restrict your calories don’t work and we owe it to both your physical health and mental well-being, to approach things differently and to move you away from ‘diet culture’ which is not only unhelpful, but damaging too.
- You feel stuck; information is conflicting, and perhaps you’ve lost confidence in the food decisions you are making?
- Do you feel trapped between different diets?
- Does your relationship with food feel like quite a negative one, and yet thoughts of food, dieting and your body shape fill your head all the time?
If this sounds familiar, The Anchor Programme has been designed with you in mind.
- Have you been continually dieting to achieve weight loss without success or with weight regain?
- Is your head full and are you lacking clarity or structure on what to do?
- Would you like a fresh approach to help you think about food in a completely different way?