Break up with dieting and come out the other side happier and healthier.
Do you want to feel empowered to break free from dieting for good and learn how to nourish yourself with confidence and clarity on the other side?
This course helps awesome women, who deserve so much more, do exactly that.
If you’ve been dieting for a number of years or moving from one slimming club to another you’ve probably got a phD in dieting. And yet with that qualification perhaps you’re feeling that you know less and less? The diet industry thrives on telling you exactly what you think you need to hear.
“This is where you’re going wrong”.
“This is what you must do”.
“Don’t trust yourself, trust us, we’ve got your back”!
It’s very compelling, but the promises can begin to sound hollow. Does it sound familiar? They’re very good at preaching success stories but have you noticed they lack the answers as to why it’s not worked/ working for you.
Yes, this does sound familiar I hear you cry, but what’s the alternative?
I’m going to level with you – I can’t make you promises about your weight (but to be honest no one can), but I can take you on an enlightening journey.
This is for you if you’re feeling:
- Tired and frustrated with dieting.
- Like you’re ready for something different that might just be the key.
- Like 2022 could be the year that sees you break free from the constant dieting and feeling bad about yourself cycle.
And you are ready to:
- Build more trust in your food choices.
- Truly understand your relationship with food and what’s really going on behind the scenes.
- Gain more understanding of the complexities of managing your weight and sort facts from #nutribollocks.
- Take the opportunity to foster curiosity over judgement and create, on your own terms, a nourishing routine that truly makes you feel better, both physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Stop food and dieting defining you and your every decision (or even maybe your life)?!
This is probably not for you if:
- You are focussed purely on weight loss as your outcome measure, at whatever cost.
- You are looking for a surface level diet plan that tells you what to eat.
What to expect
Over 6 weeks, imagine being taken from the jaws of yet another diet plan, with its big promises, to the calm and clarity of the shores ahead. We’re not getting on a boat, just zoom, but never-the-less it will feel like a journey in which you grow in confidence, clarity and nourishment.
All the details
The course begins on Wednesday 2nd Feb and runs for 6 weeks, with a break for half term: 2nd Feb, 9th, 16th, 1st March, 9th, 16th. There is then a bonus session on the 27th April to regroup.
All sessions are recorded so you can catch up at your leisure and handouts/ homework will be sent via email each week.
Sessions start at 7pm and run for a generous hour. There is no obligation to share, or talk or brush your hair. But if you feel you would like to, it is a kind, safe and nurturing space to do so.
Anything I’ve forgotten or any questions? Just drop me a line.