Discover how to harmonise with your hormones and thrive through your 40’s and perimenopause.
This 2 part workshop brings together the information and practical advice you need to navigate your perimenopausal years and thrive.
Combining over 40 years of combined expertise from a Chartered Physiotherapist, Claire Callaghan and Registered Dietitian, Laura Clark, both trained to look at your whole body health holistically.
No gimmicks, no fluff, just credible science, tailored and accessible to you.
This is for you if:
You feel you’d like to get armed with a good understanding about what to expect through the perimenopause and what you can do to help yourself through this stage in an empowering and nurturing way.
- Life is busy and the information out there feels endless. Let us show you the quick wins and what you REALLY need to know in amongst the noise.
- You’d like to find ways to support your body and health through perimenopause that are completely doable and fit into your real world.
- You’re aware your physical and emotional health matters, so that you can do what needs to be done for everyone else, but sometimes it feels like a struggle to know where to start or what to do to make a difference and actually feel better.
With the right information and support, our perimenopausal years can really be the time we step into our power. How would that feel for you?
Food, Fitness and Flaws
Over 2 weeks, these workshops will help you to:
- Understand the science of the hormonal and biological changes your body will experience.
- Build confidence in recognising signs and symptoms and accessing the right treatment at the right time.
- Get clarity and practical advice on the lifestyle factors that can support you through it.
- Create your own nourishing toolkit that fits into real life.
- Connect with your body and thrive.
Claire Callaghan, BPty MSc (Sport and Exercise Physiotherapy) has been a Chartered Physiotherapist for 25 years in Australia and the UK. She has worked in the NHS, University of Bristol and in the private sector. Her current and previous clientele include women of all ages and levels of physical ability. Claire has a particular interest in Women’s Health and Wellbeing and in addition to seeing private patients she runs seminars on women’s health in the workplace and for sports groups, sports teams and businesses.
Laura has been a Registered Dietitian for over 20 years working in the NHS and healthcare services abroad. Her private consultancy began in 2004. Women’s health has always been at the heart of Laura’s practice and you can out more about her here.
Claire and Laura have been working with beautiful humans for over 20 years each. They understand how complex we are and that simply being given knowledge is not enough to evoke change. Whilst the pelvic floor will always be important, so is a nod towards the fact, we like to work with real women, juggling it all in an imperfect way. That’s life and we’re very much in it too!