A consultation with me is truly bespoke as I tailor my nutrition expertise to your personal circumstances. I work holistically, taking into consideration your symptoms and medical history, lifestyle and routines together with food habits and choices and all that influences them. When appropriate we explore the influence of our thoughts and beliefs on the food decisions we make and the habits that make up our day.
Together we decide on what you want to change, the scientific rationale behind the scenes and ultimately how to make happen in a way that empowers you to continue successfully beyond the consultation, back in the real world.
Typical clients include:
- Those with chronic dieting syndrome, or those looking for a long term way to manage their weight because they’re tired of yet another diet. I designed The Anchor Programme for this so if this is resonating, take a look.
- Women with PCOS (who may also be trapped in a dieting cycle).
- Individuals with gut health complaints, which may be accompanied with a diagnosis of functional IBS.
- Women’s health through the life cycle, for example the managing the menopause.
- Those juggling the dietary needs of different family members, in need of a helping hand, to help it all make sense and feel doable.
However, I’ve seen over 10,000 patients/ clients in the 20 years I’ve been working and have a broad range of expertise. Please get in touch and let me know how you’d like me to help and we’ll take it from there.
An initial consultation is £110 for an hour.